Killet GeoSoftware Ing.-GbR - short: KilletSoft - is a software company, which was established in the year 1991.
The society is divided into the ranges "Geodetic Standard Software", "Development Tools for Geoinformatics" and "International Geodata".
The focal trades of the companies supplied by KilletSoft are consulting engineers, GIS developers, Internet marketing, public utilities, logistics, telecommunications, security and public services.
GeoDLL - Geodetic Development Kit
Geodetic functions without group assignment
GeoDLL - Function Groups
At present 2 to 7 cm per year
GeoDLL - Geodetic functions without group assignment
GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software by providing geodetic functions, which are put together into function groups for specific tasks.
In addition, there are more functions without any group assignment available that can be used with all functional groups.
Characteristics of the functions without group assignment
- Input of the unlock parameter
- Information about GeoDLL, provider, author and licensee
- Latest error code and error description
- Language selection (English, German) for all text returns
- Switch for use or non-use
- of Coordinate System range validity check
- of internal error handling
- of multithreading environment
- of the output of messages to the EventLog
- of fast Static Variables
- of the automatic memory management
- of the event handling in time-intensive functions
Functions without group assignment
- Function getauthor() - Copyright notice and program author's address
- Function getdisclaimer() - Disclaimer reference for GeoDLL
- Function getdllstatus() - Determination of the functional readiness of the GeoDLL
- Function getdllversion() - GeoDLL version number
- Function geterrorcode() - Latest error description
- Function getlicensee() - Licensee identification
- Function setcoordarea() - Coordinate System range validity check on / off
- Function seteventloop() - Event handling in time-intensive functions on / off
- Function setinternerrsys() - Internal error handler on / off
- Function setlanguage() - Language selection for all text returns
- Function setmultithreading() - Usage in a multithreading environment on / off
- Funktion setsilence() - EventLog as target for GeoDLL messages on / off
- Function setstaticuse() - Usage of fast Static Variables on / off
- Function setstringallocate() - Automatic memory management on / off
- Function setunlockcode() - Input of the unlock parameter
- Function setworkdirectory() - Directory for geodllbn.bin and other files
Detailed descriptions of all functions without group assignment you find here in the online manual!