Killet Software Ing.-GbR - short: KilletSoft - is a software company, which was established in the year 1991.
The society is divided into the ranges "Geodetic Standard Software", "Development Tools for Geoinformatics" and "International Geodata".
The focal trades of the companies supplied by KilletSoft are consulting engineers, GIS developers, Internet marketing, public utilities, logistics, telecommunications, security and public services.
GeoDLL - Geodetic Development Kit
Function group "Notation Calculations"
GeoDLL - Function Groups
At present 2 to 7 cm per year
GeoDLL - Notation calculations and exact rounding of geographic coordinates
GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software by providing geodetic functions, which are put together into function groups for specific tasks.
To use notation calculations and exact rounding of geographic coordinates in own developments a license for the function group "Notation Calculations" can be purchased.
The group "Notation Calculations" contains functions for conversions of geographic coordinates from one notation to another and for correct decimal rounding of geographic coordinates of different notations.
Characteristics of the group "Notation Calculations"
- Conversions of Geographic Coordinates
- Decimal notation (degree)
- Gradual notation (DMS)
- Nautical notation (DM)
- Second notation
- Gonal notation
- Exact rounding of Geographic Coordinates
Functions of the group "Notation Calculations"
- Function umfd2g() - Translates decimal notation to degree notation
- Function umfd2gn() - Translates decimal notation tAo gonal notation
- Function umfd2n() - Translates decimal notation to nautical notation
- Function umfd2s() - Translates decimal notation to seconds notation
- Function umfg2d() - Translates degree notation to decimal notation
- Function umfgn2d() - Translates gonal notation to decimal notation
- Function umfn2d() - Translates nautical notation to decimal notation
- Function umfs2d() - Translates seconds notation into decimal notation
- Function umfroundg() - Accurate rounding of degree coordinates
- Function umfroundn() - Accurate rounding of nautical coordinates
- Function setcoorarea() - Coordinate System range check on / off
Detailed descriptions of all geodetic functions of this function group you find here in the online manual!