Killet GeoSoftware Ing.-GbR - short: KilletSoft - is a software company, which was established in the year 1991.
The society is divided into the ranges "Geodetic Standard Software", "Development Tools for Geoinformatics" and "International Geodata".
The focal trades of the companies supplied by KilletSoft are consulting engineers, GIS developers, Internet marketing, public utilities, logistics, telecommunications, security and public services.
GeoDLL - Geodetic Development Kit
Function group "Map Calculations"
GeoDLL - Function Groups
At present 2 to 7 cm per year
GeoDLL - Calculations arround the Topographic Maps of Germany
GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software by providing geodetic functions, which are put together into function groups for specific tasks.
To use calculations arround the Topographic Maps of Germany in own developments a license for the function group "Map Calculations" can be purchased.
The group "Map Calculations" contains functions for converting geographic coordinates to TK numbers of the topographic maps of Germany and to determine the corner coordinates of the topographic maps.
Characteristics of the group "Map Calculations"
- Parameters of the Topographic Maps 1:25000 to 1:200000
- Determination of TK25 numbers from ordinates
- Determination of map corner coordinates of a TK
- Determine TK50, TK100 und TKU200 numbers from a TK25 number
Functions of the group "Map Calculations"
- Function kartgeo2tk() - Determine TK25 number from geographic coordinates
- Function karttk2geo() - Determine corner map coordinates from TK25 number
- Function karttknum() - Determine TK50, TK100 und TKÜ200 from a TK25 number
Detailed descriptions of all geodetic functions of this function group you find here in the online manual!