Killet Software Ing.-GbR - short: KilletSoft - is a software company, which was established in the year 1991.
The society is divided into the ranges "Geodetic Standard Software", "Development Tools for Geoinformatics" and "International Geodata".
The focal trades of the companies supplied by KilletSoft are consulting engineers, GIS developers, Internet marketing, public utilities, logistics, telecommunications, security and public services.
GeoDLL - Geodetic Development Kit
Function group "User Definitions"
GeoDLL - Function Groups
At present 2 to 7 cm per year
GeoDLL - User defined Coordinate Transformations
GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software by providing geodetic functions, which are put together into function groups for specific tasks.
To use user defined coordinate transformations in own developments a license for the function group "User Definitions" can be purchased.
The group "User Definitions" contains functions for the input of the parameters of self defined Coordinate Systems, geodetic Reference Systems and earth ellipsoids which can be used with the functions of the group "Coordinate Transformations" besides the predefined GeoDLL systems.
Characteristics of the group "User Definitions"
- Custom coordinate systems for many projections
- 16 possible projection types
- Orthogonal Output Device Projection (Pixel calculation)
- Custom reference systems
- Coordinate Frame Rotation (Seven parameters, Helmert)
- Position Vector Transformation (Seven parameters, Bursa-Wolf)
- European Standard (Seven parameters, ISO 19111)
- Molodensky (Three parameters)
- Custom earth ellipsoids
- Semi major and minor axes
Functions of the group "User Definitions"
- Function setusercoordsys1() - Setup of a user-defined Coordinate System
- Function setusercoordsys2() - Setup of a 2nd user-defined Coordinate System
- Function setuserrefsys() - Setup of a user-defined Reference System
- Function setuserellsource() - Setup of a user-defined source ellipsoid
- Function setuserelltarget() - Setup of a user-defined target ellipsoid
- Function getusercoordpar() - Parameter names of a user-defined Coord. System
- Function getusercoordtyp() - type name of a user-defined Coordinate System
Detailed descriptions of all geodetic functions of this function group you find here in the online manual!