Killet GeoSoftware Ing.-GbR - short: KilletSoft - is a software company, which was established in the year 1991.
The society is divided into the ranges "Geodetic Standard Software", "Development Tools for Geoinformatics" and "German Geodata".
The focal trades of the companies supplied by KilletSoft are consulting engineers, GIS developers, Internet marketing, public utilities, logistics, telecommunications, security and public services.
GeoDLL - Geodetic Development Kit
Function group "User Definitions"
GeoDLL - User defined Coordinate Transformations
GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software by providing geodetic functions, which are put together into function groups for specific tasks.
To use user defined coordinate transformations in own developments a license for the function group "User Definitions" can be purchased.
The group "User Definitions" contains functions for the input of the parameters of self defined Coordinate Systems, geodetic Reference Systems and earth ellipsoids which can be used with the functions of the group "Coordinate Transformations" besides the predefined GeoDLL systems.
Characteristics of the group "User Definitions"
- Custom coordinate systems for many projections
- 16 possible projection types
- Orthogonal Output Device Projection (Pixel calculation)
- Custom reference systems
- Coordinate Frame Rotation (Seven parameters, Helmert)
- Position Vector Transformation (Seven parameters, Bursa-Wolf)
- European Standard (Seven parameters, ISO 19111)
- Molodensky (Three parameters)
- Custom earth ellipsoids
- Semi major and minor axes
Functions of the group "User Definitions"
- Function setusercoordsys1() - Setup of a user-defined Coordinate System
- Function setusercoordsys2() - Setup of a 2nd user-defined Coordinate System
- Function setuserrefsys() - Setup of a user-defined Reference System
- Function setuserellsource() - Setup of a user-defined source ellipsoid
- Function setuserelltarget() - Setup of a user-defined target ellipsoid
- Function getusercoordpar() - Parameter names of a user-defined Coord. System
- Function getusercoordtyp() - type name of a user-defined Coordinate System
Detailed descriptions of all geodetic functions of this function group you find here in the online manual!
In order that you are always well informed about our company, we write actual news, current information and special offers here into this column.
From October 4 to 10 we are on company vacation and are only reachable to a limited extent.
All orders and inquiries received during this time will be processed on Wednesday, October 11.
All database tables has been updated on the data conditions of January 1st, 2023.
The database tables of "GeoData Germany" contain all German towns, municipalities and urban districts, coordinates, postal codes, dialling codes, administrative units, nature areas, landscapes, travel areas, wind and snow loads, solar irradiation, cartographies info etc.
Display Formats of UTM Coordinates.
Display formats, calculation methods and the historical background of the UTM coordinate system.
Third revised edition of the popular technical article.
Read the Worksheet...
What actually is a Coordinate Reference System?
Explanation of the Coordinate Reference System with the components Coordinate System, Reference System, Reference Definition and Reference Frame.
Second revised edition.
Read the Worksheet...
Illegal software versions
The illegal use of our software got out of control!
Read our Info...
is member of
The programs TRANSDAT, SEVENPAR, NTv2Creator, NTv2Poly and NTv2Tools support language files for the programs interface.
Since the language dependent texts are managed in external files, new languages
can be added at any time by creating new language files.
Everybody who is interested can translate a new language file into his native language for himself and all users.
Author: Dipl.-Ing. Fred Killet
Page name: p_gdlfbd_e.htm
Page views: 197
Period: since Januar 1, 2023