Killet Software Ing.-GbR - short: KilletSoft - is a software company, which was established in the year 1991.
The society is divided into the ranges "Geodetic Standard Software", "Development Tools for Geoinformatics" and "International Geodata".
The industrial sectors of emphasis of the companies supplied by KilletSoft are consulting engineers, GIS developers, Internet marketing, public utilities, logistics, telecommunications, security and public services.
At present 2 to 7 cm per year
GeoDLL - Geodetic functions without group assignment
GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software by providing geodetic functions, which are put together into function groups for specific tasks.
In addition, there are more functions without any group assignment available that can be used with all functional groups.
Characteristics of the functions without group assignment
- Input of the unlock parameter
- Information about GeoDLL, provider, author and licensee
- Latest error code and error description
- Language selection (English, German) for all text returns
- Switch for use or non-use
- of Coordinate System range validity check
- of internal error handling
- of multithreading environment
- of the output of messages to the EventLog
- of fast Static Variables
- of the automatic memory management
- of the event handling in time-intensive functions
Functions without group assignment
- Function getauthor() - Copyright notice and program author's address
- Function getdllversion() - GeoDLL version number
- Function geterrorcode() - Latest error description
- Function getlicensee() - Licensee identification
- Function setcoordarea() - Coordinate System range validity check on / off
- Function seteventloop() - Event handling in time-intensive functions on / off
- Function setinternerrsys() - Internal error handler on / off
- Function setlanguage() - Language selection for all text returns
- Function setmultithreading() - Usage in a multithreading environment on / off
- Funktion setsilence() - EventLog as target for GeoDLL messages on / off
- Function setstaticuse() - Usage of fast Static Variables on / off
- Function setstringallocate() - Automatic memory management on / off
- Function setunlockcode() - Input of the unlock parameter
Detailed descriptions of all functions without group assignment you find here in the online manual!
In order that you always are well informed about our company, we write actual news, current information and special offers here into this column.
The new geodetic Reference System GDA2020 of Australia is supported by TRANSDAT and GeoDLL now.
See the list of CRS...
"Geodata Germany" has been updated on the data conditions of January 1st, 2017.
The database contains Towns and Municipalities, Town Districts, Coordinates, Postal Codes, Dialing Codes etc.
A new release ot "Geodata International" is available since March 2017.
The database contains 256 contry files with Towns and Municipalities, Town Districts, Coordinates, Postal Codes etc.
Good service pays off - 25 years Geo Software by KilletSoft!
The period, in which you can use free updates of our programs, has been extended!
WINDOWS© 10 compatible
Our software has got the certificate "WINDOWS© 10 compatible".
So it complies with the compatibility standards of the Microsoft operating systems WINDOWS© 10.
TRANSDAT / GeoDLL
The program and the DLL now support all HARN / HPGN Reference Systems of the United States.
The programs TRANSDAT and SEVENPAR support language files for the programs interface.
Since the language dependent texts are managed in external files, new languages
can be added at any time by creating new language files.
Everybody who is interested can translate a new language file into his native language for himself and all users.