Killet Software Ing.-GbR - short: KilletSoft - is a software company, which was established in the year 1991.
The society is divided into the ranges "Geodetic Standard Software", "Development Tools for Geoinformatics" and "International Geodata".
The industrial sectors of emphasis of the companies supplied by KilletSoft are consulting engineers, GIS developers, Internet marketing, public utilities, logistics, telecommunications, security and public services.
At present 2 to 7 cm per year
GeoDLL - Accurate Coordinate Transformations
GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software by providing geodetic functions, which are put together into function groups for specific tasks.
To use accurate coordinate transformations in own developments a license for the function group "Coordinate Transformations" can be purchased.
GeoDLL performs Coordinate Transformations fast and with high accuracy.
For this purpose the DLL supports thousands of worldwide Coordinate Systems, geodetic Reference Systems, Reference System Transitions (geodetic datum shifts) and Meridian Strip Transitions, user-defined systems, 2D/3D transformations, INSPIRE, NTv2, HARN, BeTA2007, EPSG, GPS, Continental Drift and more.
Characteristics of the group "Coordinate Transformations"
- Coordinate Transformation
- Reference System Transition
- Meridian Strip Transition
- 2D and 3D Coordinate Transformation
- Helmert and Molodensky Reference System Transition
- NTv2 and HARN grid file support
- Forward and backward transformations
- Numeric and alphanumeric coordinates
- Geographic and Cartesian coordinates
- Many projections (also rarely used ones)
- Thousands of predefined systems
- Use of EPSG codes
- Use of Measurement Units
Functions of the group "Coordinate Transformations"
- Function coordtrans() - 2D Coordinate Transf. / Datum shift, num. / alphanum. (char**)
- Function coordtrans2() - 2D Coordinate Transf. / Datum shift, num. / alphanum. (char*)
- Function coordtrans3() - 2D Coordinate Transformation / Datum shift, num., with notation
- Function coordtrans4() - 2D Coordinate Transformation / Datum shift, num, without notation
- Function coordtransex() - 2D Coordinate Transf. / Datum shift, reduced eastings
- Function coordtrans3d() - 3D Coordinate Transf. / Datum shift, num. / alphanum. (char**)
- Function coordtrans3d2() - 3D Coordinate Transf. / Datum shift, num. / alphanum. (char*)
- Function coordtrans3d3() - 3D Coordinate Transformation / Datum shift, only numeric
- Function coordtrans3d4() - 3D Coordinate Transformation / Datum shift, only numeric, no notations
- Function coordtrans3dex() - 3D Coordinate transform. / Datum shift, reduced eastings
- Function coordtransepsg() - EPSG code Coordinate Transformation / Datum shift
- Function meritrans() - Meridian strip change with GK und UTM coordinates
- Function setcoordarea() - Coordinate System range check on / off
Detailed descriptions of all geodetic functions of this function group you find here in the online manual!
In order that you always are well informed about our company, we write actual news, current information and special offers here into this column.
The new geodetic Reference System GDA2020 of Australia is supported by TRANSDAT and GeoDLL now.
See the list of CRS...
"Geodata Germany" has been updated on the data conditions of January 1st, 2017.
The database contains Towns and Municipalities, Town Districts, Coordinates, Postal Codes, Dialing Codes etc.
A new release ot "Geodata International" is available since March 2017.
The database contains 256 contry files with Towns and Municipalities, Town Districts, Coordinates, Postal Codes etc.
Good service pays off - 25 years Geo Software by KilletSoft!
The period, in which you can use free updates of our programs, has been extended!
WINDOWS© 10 compatible
Our software has got the certificate "WINDOWS© 10 compatible".
So it complies with the compatibility standards of the Microsoft operating systems WINDOWS© 10.
TRANSDAT / GeoDLL
The program and the DLL now support all HARN / HPGN Reference Systems of the United States.
The programs TRANSDAT and SEVENPAR support language files for the programs interface.
Since the language dependent texts are managed in external files, new languages
can be added at any time by creating new language files.
Everybody who is interested can translate a new language file into his native language for himself and all users.