Killet Software Ing.-GbR - short: KilletSoft - is a software company, which was established in the year 1991.
The society is divided into the ranges "Geodetic Standard Software", "Development Tools for Geoinformatics" and "International Geodata".
The industrial sectors of emphasis of the companies supplied by KilletSoft are consulting engineers, GIS developers, Internet marketing, public utilities, logistics, telecommunications, security and public services.
At present 2 to 7 cm per year
GeoDLL - Parameter Determination of Coordinate Reference Systems (CRS)
GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software by providing geodetic functions, which are put together into function groups for specific tasks.
To determine the parameters of Coordinate Systems and Reference Systems in own developments a license for the function group "Parameter Determination" can be purchased.
The group "Parameter Determination" contains functions to return values of in GeoDLL predefined and user-defined coordination systems, geodetic Reference Systems and ellipsoids.
Characteristics of the group "Parameter Determination"
- Custom coordinate systems for many projections
- 16 possible projection types
- Orthogonal Output Device Projection (Pixel calculation)
- Custom reference systems
- Coordinate Frame Rotation (Seven parameters, Helmert)
- Position Vector Transformation (Seven parameters, Bursa-Wolf)
- European Standard (Seven parameters, ISO 19111)
- Molodensky (Three parameters)
- Custom earth ellipsoids
- Semi major and minor axes
Functions of the group "Parameter Determination"
- Function getepsg2geodll() - Determine GeoDLL codes equivalent to EPSG code
- Function getcoordname() - Coordinate System name
- Function getcoordsys() - Formatted Coordinate Systems parameters
- Function getcoordform() - 2D Coordinate System's coordinates notation
- Function getcoordform3d() - 3D Coordinate System's coordinates notation
- Function getcoordaxis() - 2D Coordinate System axes names
- Function getcoordaxis3d() - 3D Coordinate System axes names
- Function getcoordarea() - Range validity values of a Coordinate System
- Function getcoordstdrefsys() - Default Reference System of a Coordinate System
- Function getcoordstdunitpar() - Default Measurement Unit of a Coordinate System
- Funktion getcoordproj() - Projection method number of a Coordinate System
- Funktion getcoordstrstatus() - Determining Coordinate System is a strip system
- Function getrefname() - Reference System name
- Function getrefsys() - Formatted Reference Systems parameters
- Function getellname() - Ellipsoid name
- Function getellsys() - Formatted ellipsoid parameters
- Function getellsource() - Source ellipsoid demi-axes
- Function getelltarget() - Target ellipsoid demi-axes
- Function getunitname() - Designation of a Measurement Unit
- Function getunitpar() - Calculation constant of a Measurement Unit
Detailed descriptions of all geodetic functions of this function group you find here in the online manual!
In order that you always are well informed about our company, we write actual news, current information and special offers here into this column.
The new geodetic Reference System GDA2020 of Australia is supported by TRANSDAT and GeoDLL now.
See the list of CRS...
"Geodata Germany" has been updated on the data conditions of January 1st, 2017.
The database contains Towns and Municipalities, Town Districts, Coordinates, Postal Codes, Dialing Codes etc.
A new release ot "Geodata International" is available since March 2017.
The database contains 256 contry files with Towns and Municipalities, Town Districts, Coordinates, Postal Codes etc.
Good service pays off - 25 years Geo Software by KilletSoft!
The period, in which you can use free updates of our programs, has been extended!
WINDOWS© 10 compatible
Our software has got the certificate "WINDOWS© 10 compatible".
So it complies with the compatibility standards of the Microsoft operating systems WINDOWS© 10.
TRANSDAT / GeoDLL
The program and the DLL now support all HARN / HPGN Reference Systems of the United States.
The programs TRANSDAT and SEVENPAR support language files for the programs interface.
Since the language dependent texts are managed in external files, new languages
can be added at any time by creating new language files.
Everybody who is interested can translate a new language file into his native language for himself and all users.